Dates: 7-15 December 2020
The goal of this poll was to obtain a reliable image of public opinion on the upcoming presidential elections and referendum in Kyrgyzstan, specifically:
- The current political and economic situation in the country;
- Attitudes towards the change of power following the events of October 5, 2020;
- Electoral preferences;
- Vote intentions;
- Attitudes towards the proposed constitutional amendments;
- Preferences on the form of governance;
- Attitudes towards the upcoming referendum;
- Trust in politicians;Trust in the Jogorku Kenesh, the government, and the judiciary system of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The poll was conducted over the phone from December 9th to 17th 2020, with a national sample of 1000 respondents of voting age (18+). Results are accurate with a margin of error of ±3.09% 95 times out of 100.