- Advanced university-level degree in mass media and communications or social studies.
- At least one-year overall experience in journalism, communications, and/or public relations/or related field.
- Experience with public information campaigns required.
- Experience in creating multimedia (video and graphics) content for general audiences.
- Experience in organizing forums, conferences and/or workshops is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills to work well with a wide range of partners.
- Great knowledge of Adobe products such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and PhotoShop.
- Photography and videography skills.
- Experience organizing conferences and meetings at national, regional levels.
- Capacity to plan, prioritize and deliver tasks on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Russian and English.
- Central Asian languages would be a great asset.
- Lead and support the development of communication and outreach activities for CAB.
- Respond to requests for information from donors, media, government, and public regarding CAB’s activities.
- Maintain the social media accounts, including Facebook and Twitter, as well as actively engage with the social media followers to increase the number of followers.
- Produce multimedia content for social media channels, including videos and posters.
- On a constant basis, produce multimedia products using Adobe products such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, and PhotoShop.
- Interview/video interview or otherwise document project beneficiaries, draft stories of success.
- Draft, edit and coordinate the production of background documents such as press releases, social media publications, and public announcements.
- Oversee the development of appropriate communications and outreach materials including publications, posters, banners, flyers, fabrics and brochures according to the CAB Branding and Marking requirements.
- Develop and maintain a list of key journalists and other individuals to ensure wide and targeted distribution of information.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and a cover letter in English by 9 January to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews.