We are delighted to announce that Central Asia Barometer has officially joined the Global Barometer Group through Eurasia Barometer!
We will contribute to the Global Barometer Survey fieldwork starting this year in 5 Central Asian countries.
According to the newly signed Memorandum on Understanding between Central Asia Barometer and Eurasia Barometer the parties have agreed to cooperate on the following:
- Joint efforts directed at planning, preparation, organization and implementation of the Global Barometer Survey/ Eurasia Barometer Survey in Central Asia.
- Joint efforts facilitating broader public discussions and securing higher policy impact of the Global Barometer Survey/ Eurasia Barometer Survey in Central Asia as well as among the global inter-regional audiences.
- Organization of joint public events and expert meetings dedicated to the dissemination of the Global Barometer Survey/ Eurasia Barometer Survey in Central Asia and beyond.
- Facilitation of international experts and knowledge exchange between the EAB and CAB.
- Regular exchange of information on conferences and other scientific events, useful web-links and other important information (leaflets, newsletter, policy briefs, posters etc.) between the EAB and CAB.
- Organization of short or long-term lectures, seminars, trainings and international summer schools etc.
Global Barometer Surveys (GBS) is a collaborative research project consisting of six regional barometers. It is the first comprehensive effort to measure, at a mass level, the current social, political, and economic climate around the world.
It provides an independent, non-partisan, scientific, and multidisciplinary view of public opinion on a range of policy-relevant issues. Currently, the GBS network covers 70% of the world’s population and is still expanding.
#globalbarometer #eurasiabarometer #centralasiabarometer